- Pastoral Care
Mougins School Health Centre
Mougins School is proud to have qualified and dedicated staff offering a range of at-school services such as nursing, first aid training, health and wellbeing initiatives.
"I started at Mougins School in 2020, when I came to support the return to school following the first COVID lockdown. My role at the school is constantly evolving. In addition to my nursing duties, I am significantly involved in COVID management, health risk assessments, and am a designated safeguarding lead. I intend to continue to develop my role and am excited about the future of Mougins School!"
Health and Wellbeing Officer
Care provided by the Medical Office:
Our nurse is present throughout the entire school day to support the physical and mental well-being of pupils, staff and the larger Mougins school community. The medical room is fully equipped and always open to serve as a safe and caring environment for the entire school.
First Aid / Emergency care available:
- Medication administration directed by the parents/guardians (as per medicines policy)
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor issues; parental/guardian first contact
- Hospital referral/emergency services call
- Admission of students into the nursing office for recovery, awaiting parents/guardians
- Mental Health first aid
- First Aid training for staff and students
- General Practitioner referral
- Development of individual health care plans for students with chronic health conditions
- Health Policy development and review
Please see below for downloads: